The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal was launched by Karnataka Government With the Aim to Provide Government services in an easy way to the citizens of this state. Through this portal, Government will provide government services as well as non-government services to their citizens. From This Seva Sindhu Portal, Citizens Can enjoy the benefits of various services like Civilian Supplies, Revenue Agency, Department of Food, etc.
On This article, we are going to give you every detail about the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal, we will try to cover every detail that you should know like How to register online on the portal, How to Check the application status, and what are the benefits of Seva Sindhu service plus.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
Seva Sindhu Service Plus – Recently Government of Karnataka has launched The portal Known as Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal. The main aim of this portal is to provide Governmental and non-governmental Services to their Karnataka Citizens Directly on their doorsteps. This is a great innovation launched by The Government of Karnataka.
Through the Seva Sindhu Sevices, people of Karnataka can enjoy the benefits of government services in their homes by visiting the portal. People can get informed about all the government activities in the state. Here People can get information about the government diagram and office work online.
Through the Seva Sindhu portal, the people of Karnataka can do their government and semi-government jobs sitting in their homes without visiting their offices.
Many useful Services such as Bengaluru One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji, Janasnehi Kendra, and Bapuji are also available on the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal.
The portal is also helpful in taxpaying for the citizens of Karnataka, Seva Sindhu service plus portal is run by the government for their customers, business customers, and business with government services.
The Portal allows many useful jobs and people can do these jobs from their homes, some of Such services are:
- Digital Voter ID Card
- NVSP Portal
- Universal Travel Pass
- TNPDS Ration Card, Smart card
How to register with Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The citizen has to register on the Seva Sindhu Portal in order to take advantage of various services. follow these steps to register with the Seva Sindhu Service Portal.
- First of all, visit the official portal of the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal, i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then click on the “Register new user here”.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and click on the Next button.
- Then you will receive an OTP, fill it and send it.
- Enter your mobile phone number, email ID, passwords, etc.
- Submit and your registration is successfully completed.
How to log in with Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal?
After completing the registration process, Now you can log in to the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal using These following steps.
- Open the Seva Sindhu Website or use the direct link https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.
- You will see the option “Registered users login here”.
- Click on it and a new page will open.
- Now enter your Email ID or mobile phone number.
- Now, enter the OTP and solve the captcha.
- Finally, after submitting, you successfully log in to the service portal.
How to check the application status
You can check the status of your application online through the portal by using these mentioned steps, just follow these steps and you can able to check your application status.
- Open the official website of the Seva Sindhu Service Portal. Click Here
- Now click on the link to follow the status of your application.
- Then you will see two options, one for Finance and the second for other departments.
- Now, To verify the Treasury Department, enter your application number and click Search.
- Now, To check the status of the request for the other department, click the other link.
- Now select an option outside of the reference number or the OTP.
- Then fill in the required information and click Submit.
- This way, you can check the status of your application.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
Seva Sindhu Services Plus Portal provides various benefits to the citizens of Karnataka, if you reside in Karnataka you will enjoy all the benefits provided by the Seva Sindhu service plus portal, I am showing you some benefits which you can avail from the Seva Sindhu portal online.
- The SevaSindhu portal provides a platform for residents to access the convenience of different departments, Such as the SevaSindhu portal provides the one-stop-shop service.
- The connection of applicants with SAKALA guarantees the correct arrival of the services.
The latest data analysis will be available through this portal, enabling departments to correct their patterns, improve themselves and their service, resulting in faster and more fluid service for citizens.
- The benefit of Sindu service will be one of the main reasons for the quick breathing and system for citizens.
- The office can concentrate on the capacity of its center, which will help increase the efficiency of departments and staff.
- Real and outstanding MSC reports are made available to various departments through the Seva Sindu portal, through which departments are billed, which contributes to better organization and implementation of the governance system.
That is all in this article, If you like this article please share it with the needy people, and also if you have any questions you can ask them in the comment box, we will surely reply to you, thanks, visit again.