Kotak Mahindra Bank– Kotak 811 is a digital account with no balance. To investigate the product features of various Kotak811 savings account variants
How to Open an Account on Kotak Mahindra Bank?
The validity period for Kotak811 Lite and Limited KYC accounts is 12 months.
If you have a Kotak811 Limited account, you can complete Full KYC via Video KYC. To begin the call, please click here. Kotak811 Lite account holders do not have access to video KYC. By completing your Full KYC, you can remove this restriction and obtain account validity for life.
You can also use the Kotak811 Mobile Banking App to complete your Full KYC. Simply schedule an appointment with a Kotak811 officer, and they will come to you for Full KYC.
To make an appointment using the app for Opening an account in Kotak 811
- On the Kotak811 Mobile Banking App, go to the Kotak811 section.
- Go to ‘Verify your account and then click ‘Book appointment.’
- A customer service representative will assist you.
Instantly! When you finish opening your account, you will receive your Virtual Debit Card number.
Who is Eligible for Opening an account at Kotak Mahinda Bank?
You are eligible for a Kotak811 account if you meet all of the below requirements:
- You are 18 years of age or above
- You have a valid Aadhar & PAN card
- You are resident of India with an Indian address
- You do not hold any previous relationship with Kotak Mahindra Bank
The 811 savings account has no balance. As a result, you are not required to maintain a minimum balance. However, the Kotak811 Edge Account requires a minimum Average Monthly Balance of 10,000.
How to Login Netbanking in Kotak 811
- Step 1- Open this guide in a new window to log in to your Kotak 811 net banking login account. You’ll be able to see the steps while following them!
- Step 2 – Login by entering your Kotak 811 net banking login credentials. This information will be provided to you upon registration or by an authorized representative of the website
- Step 3 – You are now officially connected to Kotak 811 net banking login after receiving a “successfully logged in” message!
- Step 4 – Kotak 811 net banking login may reject your login credentials. To assist in resolving this issue, we recommend following these step-by-step instructions.
Mobile banking which is also called net banking has made banking more accessible to us. While most people in the country are becoming accustomed to online banking, certain precautions must be taken to ensure safety and security when transacting online.
Here are some pointers to help you be more cautious when using mobile banking.
- Never share your mobile banking app’s MPIN (Mobile Banking PIN) or OTP (One Time Password) with anyone. Receiving money does not necessitate the use of an MPIN. As a result, even if you are offered money in your account, never share your MPIN with anyone.
- Do not share any confidential information received on your mobile from Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Do not install mobile applications from untrusted sources. Use official app stores such as Apple’s.
How to view the details of your virtual debit card
- Enter your CRN and MPIN into the Kotak811 Mobile Banking App.
- Navigate to the Kotak811 Tab.
- Select Virtual Debit Card.
- If you are having difficulty viewing your virtual debit card, please contact our phone banking officer at 1860 266 0811 between 9.30 AM and 6.30 PM.
Cheque Book is available to Full KYC accounts at a minimal charge.
To get your personalized Cheque Book, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Kotak Mobile Banking App
- Go to the ‘811’ section
- Tap on ‘Cheque Book’
- Request for a 25 or 50-leaf personalized Cheque Book.